We’re just a few days away from Superbowl Sunday! A couple of weeks ago, I shared one of E’s favorites, Flank Steak Sliders. Those are his favorite, but since I don’t eat a lot of meat, Shrimp Salad Sliders are my favorite!
Today I’ll share the recipe with you! It’s another super easy Superbowl snack.
Ya’ll these are super light so honestly, these are also great on a Summer afternoon. I usually have a few friends over and this is one of the things I make because it is so easy, light, and tastes so yummy!
Check out the recipe below to WOW your guests!
- ½ t Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Shrimp, chopped
- ½ c Celery
- ½ t Old Bay Seasoning
- ¼ t Black Pepper
- ¼ t Garlic Powder
- Dinner Rolls
- Rinse shrimp and drain.
- Add olive oil to a skillet.
- Sautè celery until soft.
- Add shrimp until pink or cooked to desired doneness and season with Old Bay, Garlic Powder, and Black Pepper.
- Drain the shrimp with a colander to remove any excess water and oil.
- In a bowl, add mayonnaise and add the shrimp and celery mixture.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Once ready to eat, add shrimp salad to a dinner roll.